Self-Portrait: Abstract Adult
This is my first portrait.
I was talking with my mom and making some abstract sketch with The Petal and The Molecule. In a few minutes, I had found, that I had done the portrait. So I named it Self portrait: The Abstract Adult.
I remembered the theory of 3 person's roles by Eric Bern: Adult, Child, and Parent. So I made 3 Self-portraits
Today I introduce you my Abstract Adult, which:
● works on the computer,
● achieves goals
● decides which way to go in life,
● separates garbage,
● knows how to cook and wash the pan,
● manages finances,
● reads books
● thinks critically
● has a civil position,
● has her own opinion
, .. and so on.
What kind of Adult do you have? Do you know him and how do you feel about him? Do you like him? Do you love and accept him?
Oil on canvas,
● Painting is ready to hang
● Signed on a back
● Certificate of Authenticity included
● You can combine this painting with others to make polyptych
● Worldwide shipping during 2-4 weeks by UkrPoshta or express shipping by DHL, UPS - during 5-10 bussiness days.
● You can pay via PayPal, Payoneer or Western Union