Untitled Series is about pure emotions - pain, frustration, exploring physical contact between me and canvas.
I let myself.
I decided to share my inner state without understanding what is the state about. I tried to materialize it. I used art as a visual for my discomfort. It’s very hard to live alone in a foreign country. It’s hard to build a life from scratch.
Colors, art help me not to lose my mind and motivation for life and victory.
The painting was made in the Druskininkai art residency, Lithuania, 2022
The painting was showcased at the Solo exhibition "I am a refugee", Driskininkai museum, Lithuania, 2023
Untitled Red, 2022,
Oil, pastel on canvas,
Ask about the availability and the price by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
● The painting is shipped in a tube
● Signed on a back
● Certificate of Authenticity included
● You can combine this painting with others to make a polyptych
● Worldwide shipping from Lithuania
● You can pay via PayPal or bank transfer